visitors ;)

visitors. thank you! :)
free html visitor counters

Sunday, September 5, 2010

yeah! im a new blogger..

there's nothing to share at first. i juz want to introduce my self here because i'm new in the blogger world.
this is me!!
ok, lets start with my name..my name is tuan norkhalida binti tuan azmi. people called me dieda. i still studying at kolej profesional mara indera mahkota kuantan..i love to sing and i already have my band and that is call ''scarlets notes''..sounds good right..heheh..now, i'm taken..haha..i have many friends out there and i love all my friends..i also have happy family..for me, famly is very important in my life..once i lost one of my family,that will be the saddest things in my life..bnyk plak yg aku blebe kt sni..i think that's enough for my first post..dont forget to be my follower ok..heheh..yeahhh!! lompat bintang skali..smile~

No comments:

sayeSAYANGmereke =)